October 19, 2019
Tea and a Butty's British Snacks Giveaway Contest!
Okay, for those of you who follow our podcasts but don't follow us on social media, here's what you're missing out on! (Sorry this blog post is so late, but there's STILL TIME TO ENTER AND WIN!) These are the British snacks you could win if you follow us on one of our social media pages and follow the instructions for how to enter the contest. The giveaway contest ends October 31, 2019. Entry rules below.
Tea and a Butty Podcast is excited to announce our first EVER giveaway! One winner will receive 15 British snacks and drinks as seen in the photo.
(Items include: 1 bag of pickled onion flavour Monster Munch, 1 bag of Worcestershire flavour Walkers crisps, 1 bag of cheese and onion flavour Hula Hoops, 1 bottle of Irn Bru fizzy drink, 1 box of decaf Twinings English Breakfast Tea, 1 small box of Yorkshire Tea, 1 box of Tunnocks Milk Chocolate Tea Cakes, 1 box of McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives, 1 package of Jammie Dodgers, 1 small box of Walkers Scottie Dogs Shortbread Biscuits, 1 package of Maltesers, 1 pack of Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles, 1 Nestle Aero, 1 Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Biscuit Bar, and 1 Lion bar.)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. MUST be following @TeaButty on at least 1 of our Social Media accounts. (Instagram, Twitter, OR Facebook)
2. MUST “Like” this Giveaway post.
3. MUST comment “Tea for Me!” on this Giveaway post.
4. MUST tag 3 friends who might also like to enter the giveaway. (Must be genuine, non-celebrity, non-store or other types of business accounts.)
THAT’S IT! GOOD LUCK!
Ways to get bonus entries in this giveaway will be announced during each podcast between now and October 31, with the last bonus entry being announced during that Thursday’s episode.
- Giveaway open to residents of 48 continguous U.S. states only. Sorry, guys. Hopefully we’ll have enough audience and $ for an international giveaway next time!
- Must be 18 years old or over, or have a legal guardian's permission to enter.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59p CST on Thursday, October 31, 2019 and the winner will be announced Tuesday, November 5, 2019 on our podcast.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and the brands being given away have no affiliation with this giveaway.
Which Tax system would you prefer? Photo: Flickr I should note here that this post and the ones I will be making are observations from m...
A new year, a new decade, and the end of another. In this episode we're discussing a small selection of events and television progr...
Altered image of Derivative work: Gaaarg [ CC BY-SA 3.0 ] This podcast finds us talking about how, being an expat, Dominic doesn'...