Tea and a Butty Podcast is excited to announce a giveaway to celebrate our 200th podcast episode!
One winner will receive 15 Texas-themed snacks and products as seen in the photo.
(Items include: 1- 100 Great Things About Texas book, 1- pkg of Thomas Moore Backyard Bluebonnet seeds, 1- Julio’s Home Style Mild Salsa (created in Del Rio, TX), 1- Bottle of Big Red soda (created in Waco, TX), 1- pkg of Kerbey Lane Cafe (Austin, TX) buttermilk pancake mix, 1- H-E-B (Texas supermarket chain) Texas-Style BBQ Rub, 1- Texas-Sized Pangburn’s Millionaires chocolate and pecan candy (created in Fort Worth, TX), 1- H-E-B Texas Chili Seasoning Mix, 1- Texas-shaped cookie cutter, 1- Speak Texan in 30 Minutes or Less book, 1- Lammes Candies chocolate bar (created in Austin, TX), 1- pkg of Alamo Candy Co. Sour Pickle Balls (created in San Antonio, TX), 1- Box of H-E-B English Breakfast Tea, 1- Texas Pepper Works Candy Krisp Jalapeños (created in Houston, TX), 1- pkg of H-E-B Cafe Olé Medium Roast Ground Coffee.)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. MUST be following @TeaButty on AT LEAST 1 of our Social Media accounts. (Instagram, Twitter, OR Facebook)
2. MUST “Like” this Giveaway post.
3. MUST comment “Texas Tea for Me!” on this Giveaway post AND tell us on which platform, you listen to our podcast.
4. MUST tag 3 friends who might also like to enter the giveaway. (Must be genuine, non-celebrity, non-store or other types of business accounts.)
THAT’S IT! GOOD LUCK!
- Giveaway open worldwide.
- Must be 18 years old or over, or have a legal guardian's permission to enter.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59p CST on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, and the winner will be announced on our 200th episode, Thursday, November 12, 2020! MUST listen to the podcast to find out if you won. Winner has until 11:59p CST on Sunday, November 15, 2020 to contact us via social media or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or another name will be drawn as winner.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and the brands being given away have no affiliation with this giveaway.